Tuesday, October 11, 2011

Tuesdays are for Traveling: Airport outfits

What do you wear when you travel?  I like to look reasonably put together while staying comfortable.  So, my go-to outfit is a silk maxi dress with flip flops and a cardigan. 

If you want to see how the stars travel, you can check out this website, devoted entirely to celebrity airport stylings.

Miranda Kerr looks just adorable:
I love Cameron Diaz' white luggage:
I'm not sure what exactly John Mayer's trying to do with that hat:
And, finally, just your basic traveling outfit:

4 comments:

  1. How does Miranda Kerr do it? The heels, the hair, the baby - I'm impressed!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Right?

    It probably helps when you have someone else to carry all your bags! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love the Miranda look and yes, the white Cameron bags are very cool. My luggage looks nowhere near that glamorous! Glad I found your site- check mine out if you get a chance! I'm a mommy with a makeup problem...http://www.jennysuemakeup.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Knowing these factors makes sense and for all these keeps a track on a lot best bus washington dc to new york i would be considering a lot with the ways especially with the maximum which comes around me.

    ReplyDelete